INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE CELL (IQAC)
SSMS's Institute of Management & Research, Pune
The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) is constituted to plan, monitor, suggest and ensure operational features of the institute. Quality enhancement is a continuous process, IQAC must become a part of an institutions system and work towards realizing the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance.
Composition of the IQAC
The Institute has established the Internal Quality Assurance Cell in 16/09/2017 with the following Objective:
- To develop quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution
- To monitor teaching, learning, evaluation and related academic activities.
- To conduct academic audits at periodic intervals to verify the effectiveness of measures taken in reaching the quality parameters in academics.
With reference to above, Internal Quality Assurance Cell is being formed for this Institute.
|Name of the Member||Designation||Role in IQAC|
|Prof. (Dr.) Tushar V. Dagade||Director||Chairperson|
|Prof. Gazala Nadap||Asst. Professor||IQAC Coordinator|
|Shri. Dhairyashil Vandekar||Member, CDC, IMR||Management Representative|
|Mr. Mukesh Garale||Accountant||Accounts & Administration|
|Mr. Gaurav Kakade||System Admin||IT Support|
|Prof. Rajesh Hukre||Asst. Professor||Teacher Member|
|Prof. Sunita Kharate||Asst. Professor||Teacher Member|
|Prof. Mayuresh Ghare||Asst. Professor||Teacher Member|
|Prof. Santosh Pokale||Asst. Professor||Teacher Member|
|Ms. Akanksha Vaidya||Librarian||Teacher Member|
|Shri. Ashokrao Sawant||Chairman, CDC, IMR||Management Member|
|Mr. Abhishek Ranbhise||Alumni||Alumni Representative|
|Mr. Keshav Magar||MBA-II yr. Student||Student Representative|
|Dr. Jitendra Date||Managing Director, Arj Asia Group||Nominee from Industrialists|
Functions of Internal Quality Assurance Cell
Following are the functions of IQAC:
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution
- Monitoring teaching, learning, evaluation and related academic activities
- Conducting academic audits at periodic intervals to verify the effectiveness of measures taken in reaching the quality parameters in academics
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programs/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality.
- Development of Quality Culture in the Institution.